- system introduction
- Application guidance
- common problem
"Online Game Minor Parental Guardianship Project" is a project jointly sponsored and implemented by Perfect Time, Shanda Games, Tencent, Netease, Sohu Changyou, and Giant. It is guided by the Ministry of Culture of the People's Republic of China and aims to strengthen Parents' supervision of minors' participation in online games, guiding social health actions for minors' healthy and green participation in online games, and harmonious family relations.
"Parental Guardianship Mechanism" is a public welfare action aimed at the current lack of self-control and self-discipline ability of minors, and it is easy to become addicted; a small number of guardians lack the time to take care of their children and cannot monitor their children's playing time in time. Parents monitor and correct the protection mechanism for some minor children who are addicted to games.
A. Block account: Block related game application login according to the guardian's wishes.
B. Dynamic account monitoring: login, change password, etc. will send text messages to the guardian's mobile phone.
1) If the account already has a certified phone, replace the guardian's phone with a certified phone;
2) If the account is not authenticated, bind the guardian's phone to an authenticated phone;
1. The applicant should submit more complete application materials, and supplement the information that is not provided in a timely manner; personnel who are familiar with computers, the Internet, and games can be assisted in order to provide detailed information;
2. The applicant should ensure that the information submitted is true and valid; for the provision of false information or forged documents, our company will reserve the right to pursue further legal liability.
Service Application Download
- Annex I: Guardian Information Form
- Annex II: Information Form of the Guardian
- Appendix III: Application Form for Parental Guardianship of Online Game Minors
Parental Control Service FAQ