This agreement is a legal agreement between the user and Beijing Yisi Culture Media Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Yisi Culture).
"User" means an individual who is willing or has actually accepted the products and / or services offered.
This agreement is a general term that applies when users accept products and services. The scope of this user agreement and all products and services covered by it, the user is bound by this user agreement in any single service. Therefore, please read all the contents of this user agreement in detail before registering as a user or before accepting the products and / or services of Yisi Culture.
The user knows and agrees: As long as the user clicks the "Agree" / "Accept" button and completes the registration or actual use of the product or service of Yisi Culture, it means that the user has fully read, understood and agreed to accept the user agreement and Yisi Culture's announcement. Service rules and willingness to be bound by them. In the event of a dispute, the user shall not plead on the ground that it has not been read carefully.
The user understands and agrees that with the changes in business conditions, Yisi Culture has the right to change this user agreement and related service rules at any time. When revising this user agreement, Yisi Culture will announce the fact of the modification on the relevant page, and reserves the right to not notify the user individually. Users should check the relevant announcements before using Yisi Culture products or services to understand the changes in this user agreement and / or other service rules. If the user does not agree with this user agreement or related service rules, or does not agree with the modification made by Yisi Culture, the user can voluntarily stop using the products and services provided by Yisi Culture. By continuing to use the products and services provided by Yisi Culture, the user agrees to all modifications made by Yisi Culture to this user agreement and related service rules. Due to the loss caused by the user's unfamiliarity with the announcement regulations after the user agreement is changed, Yisi Culture will not bear any responsibility.
2. Intellectual Property and Ownership Statement
Copyright, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, other intellectual property rights, ownership or other rights related to all the information, materials, technologies (including related software) provided by Yisi Culture related to products and services are Yisi Culture or its All rights holders, users shall not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, distribute, authorize any of this information, materials, software, products and services unless they have obtained the legal authorization from Yisi Culture or its right holders in advance. , Making derivative works, transferring or selling. If the user does not comply with the above provisions of this clause, without prejudice to other rights, Yisi Culture can immediately terminate the provision of products and services to the user, and the user must destroy any of the above-mentioned information, materials, software or products that have been obtained. Yisi Culture has the ownership of any data information (including but not limited to account information, game data and system-derived data, etc.) generated by users during the use of Yisi Culture software or when users receive the services of Yisi Culture. The user has the right to use the above data and information in accordance with the user agreement and relevant game rules.
The data of various virtual items in Yisi Culture's products and services, including but not limited to game coins, props, equipment, etc., are part of the services provided by Yisi Culture, and their ownership belongs to Yisi Culture. Users can only use it in compliance with legal requirements and game rules, and can use some virtual items through game behavior and recharge behavior. The "exchange / transfer of virtual items" referred to in this agreement refers to the exchange / transfer of the right to use virtual items. Players do not have the right to exchange / transfer the ownership of virtual items.
3． Tariff policy
In providing products and services, Yisi Culture may charge users certain fees for some products and services. In this case, Yisi Culture will make a clear prompt on the relevant page. If the user refuses to pay these fees, the related products and services cannot be used.
For Yisi Culture's charged products and services, users can choose to accept or reject the paid products or services, and guarantee that when using the paid products or services, they will pay fees in accordance with the relevant charging regulations of Yisi Culture, such as refusal or arrears. Expenses, Yisi Culture will have the right to stop the product or service and recover losses and compensation according to law.
Yisi Culture will have the right to determine and modify the tariffs and charging methods of the products and services provided (including free to charge modification). Yisi Culture may formulate different tariffs and charging methods for different products and services. , It is also possible to determine different tariff standards and charging methods according to the different stages of the products and services provided; in addition, Yisi Culture may also modify the tariff policy from time to time. Yisi Culture will place information about the tariff standards, charging methods, purchase methods, or other tariff policies of products and services in a prominent place on the relevant pages of the product and service.
In order to protect the legitimate rights and interests of users and the right to use Yisi Culture's products and services in full, it is recommended that users go to the distributors designated by Yisi Culture to purchase related products and services.
4． Account number and password
The user undertakes to register the Yisi Cultural Pass with his true identity, and guarantees that the personally identifiable information provided is true, complete and valid, and assumes corresponding legal responsibility for the information provided in accordance with legal provisions and this agreement. If the user needs to modify the personally identifiable information provided after registering the Yisi Culture Pass with his real identity, Yisi Culture shall provide the service to him in a timely and effective manner.
Yisi Culture has the right to check whether the identity information provided by the user registration is true and valid, and shall take reasonable technical and management measures to ensure the security and effectiveness of the user account; the user is obliged to properly keep his account and password, and Use their account and password securely. If any party fails to fulfill the above obligations, which results in the loss of account passwords, account theft, and other situations that cause damage to the civil rights of users and others, they shall bear the legal liabilities arising therefrom.
After the user successfully applies for registration, Yisi Culture has the right to assign the user Yisi Culture Pass account according to the commercial operation of each product of Yisi Culture. The user understands and agrees that once the account is set, it can no longer be changed; the password can be changed on the website of Yisi Culture. The user enjoys rights and assumes responsibility for the behaviors of the account held after login. The person who uses the account is deemed to be the user himself, and any behavior he or she does will also be considered as the user's behavior. The user shall be the user of this account. Responsible for all actions.
The user understands and agrees that each time an account of Yisi Culture Pass is registered, that is, a contract signing behavior, and an independent service contract is achieved. However, Yisi Culture has the right to separately or collectively manage different accounts under the same user name.
The user should provide complete, detailed and true personal information when registering. If the provided information is changed in the future, the user should log in to the account in time to update. If the personal information left by the user in Yisi Culture is inconsistent with the facts, Yisi Culture can stop providing products and services to it. When a user claims to Yisi Culture that he owns an account, if there is any discrepancy between the account ’s identity information record and the user ’s identity information, Yisi Culture has the right not to recognize the account as being owned by the user.
The user knows and agrees that without the permission and registration of Yisi Culture, the user shall not disclose or provide the account number and password to others, and shall not lend or transfer the account number to others for use. If the user's own fault or the user's computer is infected with a virus or Trojan, which causes the account or password to be leaked, the user shall bear the losses caused by him. The staff of Yisi Culture (including but not limited to Yisi Culture's website and forum administrators, customer service staff, etc.) will not ask the user's password in any way, so users should not disclose the user's password to anyone, and do not share the same with multiple people. Account, do not install illegal or unknown source programs. If the user loses the password, Yisi Culture reserves the right to charge an extra fee for the service to deal with this problem.
If the user finds that the account or password has been used illegally or abnormally by others, he should immediately notify Yisi Culture according to the handling method announced by Yisi Culture, and have the right to notify Yisi Culture to suspend the login and use of the account. When applying, you should provide valid personal identity information consistent with your registered identity information. If Yisi Culture verifies that the personal valid identity information provided by the user is consistent with the registered identity information, it shall promptly take measures to suspend the login and use of the user account. Yisi Culture violates the foregoing agreement and fails to take measures to suspend the login and use of the user account in a timely manner. Therefore, any loss caused to the user shall bear its corresponding legal liability. If the user does not provide his personal valid ID or the personal valid ID provided by the user is inconsistent with the registered identity information, Yisi Culture has the right to reject the user's above request.
Yisi Culture will provide users with certain free or paid auxiliary tools for protecting account passwords, but users understand and agree that these tools can only improve the security of their accounts and passwords to a certain extent. Yisi Culture does not guarantee that users are using Such auxiliary tools can guarantee the absolute security of account passwords.
The user has understood and agreed that when there is an abnormality in the server data (including data abnormality caused by program bugs), the server data can be restored to a certain point in time, for which Yis Culture will not bear any responsibility.
5． User rights
Users can accept the products and services provided by Yisi Culture according to this user agreement and other rules published by Yisi Culture.
Users have the right to monitor whether Yisi Culture and Yisi Culture staff provide products and services to users in accordance with the standards published by Yisi Culture during the period of receiving the products and services provided by Yisi Culture. Opinions and suggestions related to Yisi Culture's products and services.
With a valid account, users can upload the necessary information to use the service on the server of Yisi Culture, but the information must not contain the following content:
(1) Infringe the intellectual property, copyright or public / private rights of any third party;
(2) Violate any laws or good customs;
(3) Contains any content that slanders others, sexual harassment, racial discrimination, or has an adverse effect on minors;
(4) Contains viruses, Trojan horse programs, time bombs, etc. that may cause harm to Yisi Culture or anyone ’s computer system or affect its stability.
(5) Containing other contents prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
The user hereby authorizes Yisi Culture to use any content uploaded by the user for free.
If the user does not agree with this user agreement or the amendments made by Yisi Culture, or is not satisfied with the products and services provided by Yisi Culture, the user may stop using Yisi Culture's products and services at any time. If the user chooses to stop using the products and services of Yisi Culture, Yisi Culture will no longer assume any obligations and responsibilities to the user.
6. User's obligations
Users are required to equip themselves with all the computers and network equipment required to register and use the network, and bear all the costs required for surfing the Internet.
The products and services provided by Yisi Culture to users are commercial activities, and users need to pay corresponding fees.
The user is obliged to properly keep the account number, password, email address and other identity information and documents related to the Yisi Cultural Pass. The user enjoys rights and assumes responsibility for the behaviors of the account held after login. The person who uses the account is deemed to be the user himself, and any behavior he or she does will also be considered as the user's behavior. Responsible for all actions.
The user understands and agrees that Yisi Culture has the right to formulate different security level policies according to the importance of the service, and requires the user to provide the corresponding level of authentication information and information, including but not limited to: account number, password, email address, and identity document Photocopy, original, household registration certificate, etc. After the applicant of a service passes the identity verification according to the established method of Yisi Culture, Yisi Culture can consider it as the user of the account and provide services according to its application. All the consequences arising therefrom are borne by the user who owns the account. bear.
Users agree to abide by the terms of Yisi Culture Website, Yisi Culture and Customer Service Center (FAQ). Users should check the terms published on Yisi Culture's official website every week, including but not limited to GM service policies, plug-in processing procedures, and number theft. Specifications such as processing procedures are also valid components of this contract and have the same effect as this contract.
Users should follow the following principles when using Yisi cultural products and receiving Yisi cultural services:
(1) Comply with relevant laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China;
(2) Do not use the service system for any illegal purpose;
(3) Obey all network protocols, regulations and procedures related to the service;
(4) Do not modify, including, but not limited to, the website and software provided by Yisi Culture, Reverse Engineering, Decompile, Disassemble, Copy, or Distribute );
(5) Do not take any abnormal use of network services that may affect Yisi Culture (including but not limited to damage, attacking the server or overloading the server, etc.);
(6) You must not use Yisi Culture's products or accept Yisi culture's services through third-party software or with the assistance of third-party software; you must not take any actions that undermine the rules of the game and violate the fairness of the game;
(7) Without the written permission of Yisi Culture, you may not use any intellectual property of Yisi Culture to create or provide the same or similar network services, such as simulation servers, private servers, etc .;
(8) Do not use Yisi culture products and network service systems for any behavior that may adversely affect the normal operation of the Internet or may interfere with the normal use of products and internet services provided by Yisi culture;
(9) shall not use the Yisi Culture Network Service System to transmit any harassing, offensive, abusive, intimidating, vulgar, fraudulent or any other illegal information materials;
(10) Do not use Yisi cultural service system for other actions that are not beneficial to Yisi culture;
(11) Do not use materials or information obtained from channels not specified by Yisi Culture;
(12) Regarding the services, products and business consulting of Yisi Culture and business partners, it shall adopt the customer service channels and other special communication channels designated by Yisi Culture, and shall not publish negative publicity about Yisi Culture and its related services in public. ;
(13) If any illegal use of the user account or security breach occurs, it should immediately notify Yisi Culture;
(14) Users can only exchange or transfer virtual item data usage rights (including, but not limited to, virtual items and equipment) through the built-in exchange channels of Yis Culture and third-party trading platforms certified by Yis Culture. Without the permission of Yisi Culture, the game account, characters, virtual equipment and other data in Yisi Culture's games cannot be exchanged with real currency or physical objects;
(15) When the user's account is suspected of illegal or illegal activities such as number theft, plug-in, etc., the user shall cooperate with the work of Yisi Culture employees and truthfully answer the questions raised by the game management personnel related to the use of Yisi culture products to protect themselves and others. Users' legal rights in the game;
(16) Don't obtain virtual items (including but not limited to virtual items and equipment) in the game in abnormal ways such as violating the rules of use of the game;
(17) Do not use the products and services provided by Yisi Culture to make a profit in reality;
(18) Do not use the services or products of Yisi Culture to send or disseminate sensitive information and information that violates the national legal system, including but not limited to:
(a) Opposing the basic principles established by the Constitution;
(b) endangering national security, leaking state secrets, subverting state power, and undermining national unity;
(c) damages national honor and interests;
(d) incite ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, and undermine national unity;
(e) undermine national religious policies and promote cults and feudal superstitions;
(f) Spreading rumors, disrupting social order and disrupting social stability;
(g) spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, homicide, terror or instigating crime;
(h) insulting or slandering others and infringing on their legal rights and interests;
(i) Containing other contents prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
7. Cancellation of account and termination, suspension (that is, a period of suspension)
If a user has any one or more of the following actions, Yisi Culture has the right to cancel the user account or terminate or suspend all or part of the services to the user at any time (including but not limited to blocking all or part of the account under the user name and Prohibit the login of relevant characters), and have the right to cancel or withdraw any benefits obtained by the user through violations in the game at any time:
(1) Violate this agreement;
(2) Abuse of the rights enjoyed;
(3) Provide false registration information (including but not limited to identity information and contact information);
(4) Acts that violate other service rules issued by Yisi Culture or use Yisi Culture services through improper means;
(5) Acts that are detrimental to the interests of Yisi Culture and its rights holders, affiliates or partners, and the legitimate rights and interests of other users (including but not limited to monopolizing game scenarios, unreasonably preventing other users from gaining in-game benefits normally, etc.) Fair or balanced behavior of the game);
(6) Violating the prohibitions of Chinese laws and regulations (including but not limited to the release of illegal information);
(7) Acts that violate social good customs and social morality;
(8) Other acts in violation of relevant provisions of Yisi Culture;
(9) In addition to the above, the user has performed other improper behaviors when receiving the services of Yisi Culture;
Among them: If Yisi Culture decides to suspend the provision of all or part of the services to the user according to the above items (1) and (3), the user should be informed of the suspension period. The suspension period should be reasonable and the suspension period should expire. Yisi Culture should resume the service to users in a timely manner. However, when the suspension period expires, the user's default status still exists, and Yisi Culture has the right to extend the suspension period.
In the above item (9), the improper behavior performed by the user refers only to the prohibited behavior that is clearly stipulated in this agreement or that is clearly notified by Yisi Culture in advance, otherwise, Yisi Culture shall not be allowed according to the situation in (10) The decision to terminate the service to the user is made.
When Yisi Culture suspends or terminates its services to users in accordance with the above items (1), (3), (6), (7), (9), Yisi Culture shall bear the initial burden of proof.
If there is an account or multiple accounts in the account registered by the same user that violates the agreement, Yisi Culture has the right to notify 60 days in advance according to the actual situation.
8. Network service interruption
In the case of equipment maintenance, maintenance, etc., the server needs to be interrupted, and it must be publicly announced 60 days in advance.
9. Terminate network services
Yisi Culture must announce it 60 days in advance before terminating the online service.
10． Test server and experience server
The test server (test suit) refers to the server that Yisi Culture provides products and services to users during its published test phase (including but not limited to closed beta, internal beta and public beta).
Experience server (experience service) refers to the server launched by Yisi Culture in certain games to test the stability of the latest version of the game system and game content. Users can experience the latest products and services in the experience server.
All information in the test service and experience service will not be covered by the service. Once the user logs in to the test or experience service and accepts the game service of the test or experience service, it means that you voluntarily accept the following terms:
(1) The service content provided by the test service or experience service is an informal version. It may be different from the formal service content, and there may be unstable programs or data loss.
(2) Yisi Culture will maintain the test service or experience service from time to time, and delete all or part of the data of the test service and experience service (including but not limited to the role in your account, experience value, Props and any related records and information), or used legally.
(3) Taking into account the instability of test and experience services, Yisi Culture has the right not to provide users of the test and experience services with various customer services published on the official website of the game.
(4) Yisi Culture will not bear any responsibility for any loss caused by anyone logging in to the test service or experience service, accepting the test service or the service provided by the experience service.
11. privacy protection
The user understands and agrees that in order to provide better services to the user, Yisi Culture will collect the user's personal information when the user voluntarily chooses the service or provides information and integrates this information. When the user uses the Yisi Culture Service, the server will automatically record some information, including but not limited to URL, IP address, browser type, language used, access date and time, etc. In order to facilitate users to log in or use the services of Yisi Culture, Yisi Culture will use technologies such as cookies when necessary, and send the collected information to the corresponding server. Users can choose to accept or decline cookies. If the user chooses to reject cookies, the user may not be able to log in or use services or features that rely on cookies. The information collected by Yisi Culture will become part of Yisi Culture's regular business files and may be transferred to Yisi Culture's successor company or a designated party due to transfer, merger, acquisition, reorganization and other reasons. Yisi Culture agrees to use the collected information in good faith and take various measures to ensure the security of the information.
Protecting the privacy of users is a basic policy of Yisi Culture. Yisi Culture will not disclose or disclose the user's registration information and non-public content stored in various services of Yisi Culture, unless Yisi Culture believes that disclosure of this information is necessary in the following situations:
(1) Comply with relevant laws and regulations, including providing the user's registration information, the content of the information published by the user and its release time, Internet address or domain name when inquiring by the relevant state authorities.
(2) Maintain the intellectual property rights and other important rights of Yisi Culture.
(3) Make every effort to maintain the privacy and safety of users and the public in emergency situations.
(4) Under other relevant provisions of this article or other circumstances deemed necessary by Yisi Culture.
Yisi Culture may cooperate with third parties to provide users with related services, such as the third party is a legally operating company and provides equivalent user privacy protection (such as telecommunications operators, payment channel providers, virtual goods dealers, media, etc.) ), Yisi Culture has the right to provide the user's registration information to the third party.
12. Liability for breach of contract
The user agrees to protect and safeguard the interests of Yisi Culture and other users. If the user violates the relevant laws, regulations or any terms under this user agreement and causes losses to Yisi Culture or any other third party, the user agrees to bear Liability for damages caused.
The user agrees to compensate Yisi Culture's parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, and all relevant personnel for all damages and liabilities caused by the user's violation of relevant laws and regulations or this user agreement.
13. Legal jurisdiction
The interpretation and application of the relevant specifications of this product and service, as well as the rights and obligations between the user and Yisi Culture due to the use of Yisi Culture products and services, shall apply the laws of the People's Republic of China (excluding foreign-related civil law applicable law or Other similar regulations). All disputes related to this agreement, including, but not limited to, disputes arising from the signing or performance of this agreement, disputes arising during the performance of this agreement, and disputes arising from the products and services under this agreement shall be considered by Ethics The court where Culture Network Technology Co., Ltd. is located is the court of first instance. In addition, if any content of this user agreement conflicts with the law, the legal provisions shall prevail, meanwhile, Yisi Culture will reinterpret or modify the relevant terms, and other parts of this user agreement will maintain the legal effect on the user.
14. Delivery and notification
All notifications under this user agreement can be made by means of important page announcements, emails, or regular letter delivery; such notifications are deemed to have been delivered to the recipient on the day they are sent.
15. Other regulations
If any content in this user agreement is completely or partially invalid or does not have any enforceability for whatever reason, the remaining content of this user agreement shall still be valid and binding on the parties to the agreement.
The headings in this user agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.