I. According to the "Interim Measures for the Management of Online Games" implemented on August 1, 2010, users of online games must use real IDs for real-name registration. In order to ensure a smooth gaming experience and enjoy a healthy gaming life, Gregory players are requested to register as real names as soon as possible.
Second, to protect the physical and mental health of minors, users under the age of 18 will be restricted by the anti-addiction system:
During the game, you will be prompted for your accumulated online time.
The cumulative game time is more than 3 hours, and the game revenue (experience, money) is halved.
The cumulative game time is more than 5 hours, and the game revenue is 0.
User Information and Privacy Protection Policy
Important Notice: In order to implement the "Interim Measures for the Management of Online Games" promulgated by the Ministry of Culture and the "Notice on the Implementation of the" Interim Measures for the Management of Online Games ", Beijing Yisi Culture Media Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as" Greexin ") hereby Developed this "Greece Game User Personal Information and Privacy Protection Policy".
Greecore hereby reminds users to carefully read the various provisions of this "Greece game user personal information and privacy protection policy" (minors should read with their legal guardian), and choose to accept or not accept this " GreeXin game user personal information and privacy protection policy.
1. User consent: Personal privacy information refers to information that can personally identify users or involve personal communications, including the following information: the user's name, valid ID number, home address, phone number, IP address, and email address information . Non-personal privacy information refers to some basic and recorded information that is clearly and objectively reflected on the GreeXin server and other general information that is clearly and objectively reflected in the operating status and usage habits of the user.
2. In general, Greecore needs to use users' information resources for the following reasons:
(1) Perform software verification services.
(2) Perform software upgrade services.
(3) Network synchronization service.
(4) Improve user safety and provide customer support.
(5) When the user uses specific functions of the software or because the user requests Grace or a partner to provide specific services, Grace or the partner needs to provide the user's information to a third party associated with it.
(6) The implementation of GreeXin's "Privacy Statement", users can visit the GreeXin website to view the statement.
(7) Others that are beneficial to users and Greecore.
3. GRICS pays attention to the protection of user information resources, and will use various security technologies and procedures to protect user information resources from unauthorized access, use and leakage. Except for reasons such as legal or government requirements or user consent, GreeXin does not disclose or disclose user information resources to third parties other than the partner unit without the user's consent. Except those disclosed to third parties for the following reasons:
(1) External disclosure based on national laws and regulations;
(2) Disclosed by the national judicial organs and other relevant organs based on the requirements of legal procedures;
(3) Disclosure for the protection of Greecore or your legal rights;
(4) In case of emergency, it is disclosed to protect the personal safety of other users and third parties;
(5) Authorized disclosure by the user or the user's guardian;
(6) When providing the user's personally identifiable information at the legal request of the user's guardian.